Monday, April 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Congestion help

yes!! That is recognized as internal hives! I had similar problem and
awesome!! I ordered LLVP two weeks ago started using it and amazing I
didn't need to take hives medicine anymore!!! Two weeks none
whatsoever so try LLVP. Also take oregano oil and frankincense in
capsule daily and it clears your lungs overnight amazingly! Oregano
oil is considered antibiotics and lemon to cleanse... It worked for
me!

Kat

On Apr 30, 5:45 pm, cmccab01 <cmcca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have you tried applying breathe to their chest and throat? that could
> help a lot. also, on guard might help clear out some of the mucous.
> this is just me, but whenever i feel a sore throat or persistent cough
> coming on, i take some on guard, and the cough is gone within
> minutes.
>
> but that could just be a common cold that i'm fighting. if they have
> chronic symptoms, it could require something more potent, like
> oregano--a great anti-biotic.
>
> i hope that helps, but if not, defer to anything pat says. i have yet
> to see any suggestion of hers NOT work. :)
>
> On Apr 30, 3:34 pm, Elena Felix <elena.fe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > My husband and my dad both suffer from a build up of congestion in their
> > throats. It is bad enough that they tend to start choking while eating.
> > They both constantly have to have large glasses of water to help swallow.
> > It has only been in the last year that is has affected my husband but has
> > been a chronic problem for the last 30 years for my dad. Doctors have not
> > been helpful at all. I've tried Breathe on my husband but it didn't seem to
> > do much. I'm still new to oils so if anyone has any suggestions I would
> > really appreciate the help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment