Monday, April 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Meniers/Tinitus

You might try lavender behind the ears.
You might also try using ear candles which helped the ringing in my
husband's ears, also watch the sinus's.
Good Luck
Julie

On Apr 30, 2:16 pm, Berley <kimareh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted before regarding meniers disease.  I have TERRIBLE ringing in
> my ears.  I have been doing helichrysm for about a week in addition to
> francensence.  Nothing is working and the ringing is getting worse.
> Also, I am on day 7 of GX assist.  Seems to be getting worse.  Any
> other ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment