Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue rub vs EO bottle

Because of everyone's bioindividuality, you may find that some work differently for you than for others. What I found with the Deep Blue Rub and the Deep Blue bottle of EO was that they work better for different things on my family. I would get the Deep Blue rub for a sore muscle.

Let us know what you decide, and how it works for you.

Thanks,
Denise
 
On Jul 29, 2015, at 2:47 PM, JohnDP <jaydpiii@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi;
.
My wife has a sore shoulder muscle. In the past we would use Bio-Freeze. 
Then a friend gave us some sample (YL) Pan-Away and introduced us to EOs.  It seemed to help. 
Thats when i did a lot of research on EOs, before committing, a very skeptical person. 
(Lemon-Lavendar-Peppermint use on my seasonal allergies convinced me!) 
As par of my due diligence and research, I found and now use doTerra.  
I know that doTerra has similar EO, Deep Blue.  
And the first three main ingredients of EOs are the same, starting with Wintergreen, I believe.  
So, I need to order some Deep Blue.  
.
Q?  Should I get the oil and put into a roller bottle, like I did with the little bit of Pan-Away we were given. 
And if so, how much should it be diluted with Fractionated Coconut oil? 
Or should we order the 4oz tube of the cream.  
The main difference for uses between the two?  
.
Thx. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment