Friday, July 24, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe vaginal dryness, painful sex

Jennifer, I do not put the skin in my broth. Nightshades are inflammatory; tomatoes, potatoes. peppers and eggplant. If you eat them, peeled and cooked are better. Avoid green potatoes and peanuts. You might try to remove them for one month. I removed them for a few years. Now I eat them only a little bit.
Dairy (milk) is my favorite food group as well! I tried to make my own yogurt from my raw grass fed whole cow's milk. I even kept it in my food dehydrator for longer times for the friendly microbes to make them more digestible. My yogurt was delicious, I ate it with boysenberries! But I had to admit I would get very few, very small, tinier than pinhead sized bits of eczema on my upper thighs. I knew this meant it was causing a bigger problem inside my body. Finally after giving up my favorite foods, milk and cream ( I still have on occasion a small amount of raw grass fed goat cheese), my skin is clear! I still use some grass fed cultured butter and ghee with out any problems. The best and most exciting thing is on my last blood test, for the first time since I have had an autoimmune condition, I did not have any antibodies against my own body!!!! This does happen, but it is rare! I know it is from my diet and lifestyle. An autoimmune disease does not just attack the organ it started with such as the joints or the thyroid, but can go on and attach the rest of your organs, even parts of your brain.

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 3:35:44 PM UTC-7, Debbie wrote:
Is there something I can use to help relieve my problem with vaginal dryness.  I am in my 60's and have had a hysterectomy and have been using premarin vaginal cream. I know this puts me at a higher risk for breast cancer and so I want to quit using the cream but I need something to help with vaginal dryness.  Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to help my problem?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment