Friday, January 10, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Rash

I would wait a month or so to start Slim & Sassy since you just started.  Lemongrass and LLV are strong, I would wait until you get up to the full dose of LLV.   Take one of each for a week, then increase to two of each the next week, then three of each the following week, then the full dose.  You can go slower if you need to, do what's right for you.

Are you taking Probiotics?  PB Assist might benefit you as well right now, to help support you as you transition.  They are definitely recommended after the GX Assist detox but they are helpful everyday as well.

If you want to try Slim and Sassy after that, I would try a few drops (maybe 5) in a capsule each day for a week, see how you are doing and then increase it or stay with it. Slim & Sassy will detox you, so start slow, see how your body does then increase up to 25 drops a day... 5 drops 5 times a day.  I have never gone that high but it is the recommendation for weight loss on the program. 

My first time doing Slim & Sassy I was (and still am) too impulsive and I started 15 drops right from the start, within 2 days massive hives. I never did a detox, was on all sorts of allergy meds and I learned the hard way how powerful these oils are, lol.  There are benefits to starting slow.

Just go slow and listen to your body, for other symptoms as well like fatigue, flu like aches, headaches, etc. Detox is a process that needs to be done frequently and shouldn't be an event that puts you down.  

These are just some thoughts of mine, from what I have learned over the past 3 years.  Hope this helps!

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney, C.H.L.C.
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Provider #64579
www.mydoterra.com/erika

"In all that we do, lets not forget our responsibility to help other people."
~ Dr. David Hill

On Jan 9, 2014, at 4:52 PM, Vicky Rhoades <healthandwealth724@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank You  Erika!  I thought maybe I was detoxing, but wasn't sure.  I've never done this detox before.  No, I've never noticed a headache from Lemongrass.  I will watch that and see.  :)  So, is the Slim ad Sassy ok with the llv, lemongrass, and phytoestrogen and clary sage?  Thank You very much!!

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 1:14:40 PM UTC-8, Erika Tenney wrote:
I'm not a doctor but it sounds like to me you are detoxing.  Lemongrass is strong, so is LLV even at small dose.  

I would add lemon in your water and use Myrrh or Sandalwood with FCO on the rash if it starts itching.

When you smell Lemongrass, does it give you a headache?

I had rashes all the time when I first started and Lemongrass gave me headaches. I started slow and about 6 months into it I started GX Assist one a day followed by PB Assist.  (You could use Slim and Sassy also but I wouldn't do both.)

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney, C.H.L.C.
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Provider #64579
www.mydoterra.com/erika

"In all that we do, lets not forget our responsibility to help other people."
~ Dr. David Hill

On Jan 9, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Vicky Rhoades <healthand...@gmail.com> wrote:

     Not sure why, or what is causing a rash from around my belly button.  I started on the LLV a few days ago.  I'm only taking 1 of each.  Also taking Lemongrass internally
because of high cholesterol.  Do you have any idea what could be causing this?  I have also cut out sugar and white flour for about a week now.  Any ideas will be
greatly appreciated.  Thank You.......... 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment