Friday, January 10, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rash

Yes I do take probiotics.  They are not the PB Assist thou.  I'll eventually get there.  Thank you Erika.  I appreciate your info.  Well I have had a big problem with Candida for a long time.  I have fatigue and headaches all the time.  Been doing research on it and now I'm confused.  I'm thinking I'm starting to much at once.  LLV, Phytoestrogen, Clary Sage.  Also take Digesten and oils for chronic sinus problems.  I'm thinking work on the Candida first and maybe that will help everything :) and the high cholesterol.  It's 273.  Yikes!  Not sure which way to go?  Any help here will be appreciated very much. 



On Thursday, January 9, 2014 11:25:58 AM UTC-8, Vicky wrote:
     Not sure why, or what is causing a rash from around my belly button.  I started on the LLV a few days ago.  I'm only taking 1 of each.  Also taking Lemongrass internally
because of high cholesterol.  Do you have any idea what could be causing this?  I have also cut out sugar and white flour for about a week now.  Any ideas will be
greatly appreciated.  Thank You.......... 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment