Thursday, January 30, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Bergamot and cayenne pepper for diabetes?

Does anyone have any info/experience on use of bergamot oil or cayenne oil for diabetes? I've been doing some research and found that in a study bergamot helped reduce BS by 22%. I believe it was a study on Metabolic Syndrome X. I wondered if using it topically over the pancreas might help? There is a photosensitivity issue but I'm not really baring my tummy these days. Next, there was a really promising study on injecting the pancreas' of type 1 induced rats with Capsaicin from cayenne peppers. The type 1 diabetes fully reversed. The two doctors out of Canada have been trying for years to move fwd with human studies and appear to have hit the typical stone wall when trying to get permission from their version of the FDA. No $ to be made in cayenne peppers... I'm going to try a roll-on of FCO with bergamot, cinnamon, coriander and cayenne over my pancreas area and see where it gets me. Sadly will have to get a non-DoTerra cayenne for now. If anyone knows a reason I shouldn't try this--let me know! I'll keep you posted....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment