Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: terrible rash on forearms

Hi Lisnry - i am glad you getting better!!  Sheri - can you expand on the no distilled water?  I've found a LOT of "recipes" that call for it.  None i have tried yet, so am glad i saw this first.   Thanks, Christie M



On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:44:09 AM UTC-5, Lisnry wrote:
I have a rash on my forearms that itches so bad that they tremble.  I have been taking LLV in full strength for the last week.  Before that I was taking it half strength except for the Xeomega.  The rash started on the back of my hands, looking like the eczema that I usually get this time of year, but then it spread, which isn't typical.  The doctor prescribed prednisone which, from what I have seen, has worse side effects than what I am feeling right now!  I really don't want to take it, but I can't identify this rash, nor can I make it go away.  It is the worst in the mornings for some reason.  I have been using lavender and melaleuca on it for two weeks, and the last few days I have been taking it in veggie caps as well for the last two days along with oregano.  This is really miserable and I need it to go away.  Any ideas what is causing this and what I can do about it?  Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment