Wednesday, December 10, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: For the Woman Who is Simply Weary of Serving

I have seen a few posts recently by Tricia McCreary regarding information outside of essential oils. Perhaps there is a better forum to post these ideas and views. In my opinion, I find them equal to solicitation and inappropriate for this particular forum which focuses on essential oil sharing.


On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:01:25 AM UTC-5, Tricia Mccreary wrote:
Wow, this spoke to me. I am definitely a Martha but I'm going to try harder to be a Mary.


Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone


-------- Original message --------
From: Club 31 Women
Date:12/09/2014 7:09 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: For the Woman Who is Simply Weary of Serving

For the Woman Who is Simply Weary of Serving Guest Contributor, 2014-12-09 03:49 Oh, my friends, you are going to LOVE this word today from Randy Alc

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1  
Screen Shot 2013-09-27 at 9.43.08 PM

For the Woman Who is Simply Weary of Serving
Guest Contributor, 2014-12-09 03:49

Oh, my friends, you are going to LOVE this word today from Randy Alcorn. A word that come from God's Word. Freeing, convicting, and encouraging. If you read only one thing this week; I hope you'll read this.

Randy is the well-known author of Heaven and many other books, but this man stands out to me for rather different reasons. I met Randy as a young teenage girl and he and his sweet wife, Nanci, invited me into their home and lives at a time when I dearly needed such friendship. Their kindness was healing gift to me.

I'm sure you'll be as blessed by his ministering words as I've been. ~ Lisa Jacobson

For the Woman Who Is Simply Weary of Serving

by Randy Alcorn

There was work to be done.

After all, when Jesus came, the twelve came with Him. The house needed to be swept. Food would have to be prepared and the table set. Twenty-six extra feet would require washing. Bedding, too, must be arranged, as traveling dinner guests always spend the night.

If I don't do it, she may have...

Read More

facebook instagram pinterest twitter
1px
©2014 Club31Women |
Web Version   Forward   Unsubscribe  
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment