Thursday, August 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: RA health

Terrazyme!  But take it BETWEEN meals instead of with meals.  i.e., take 2-3 at least 1 hour before your meals or 2 hours after.  This helps to break down fibrin that is floating around in your blood.  It greatly helps with pain.  You will go through a bottle faster but it is worth it for the relief it gives. 

On Monday, August 18, 2014 1:01:18 PM UTC-5, grandma 61 wrote:
I have some questions???  I have had RA and Fibromyalgia for about 25 years.   I have been on doterra essential supplements  for about 4 years.  I take 4 CRS a day and I take 8 Fish a day and 2 food supplements a day.  They have helped but I seem to be getting worst.  I do different doterra oils for the pain and they help take some of the pain.  I am now doing the 3 cycles of cleansing but I don't see any difference.  Is there anything that you could suggest to help me get better?  I have even lost about 25 lbs in the last 5 months which I didn't need to lose. I really need to know what I am doing wrong
being able to do nothing but sit isn't who I have been or who I want to me.  I am at a lose?????

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment