Monday, July 14, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Doterra shampoo and conditioner...??? Curly hair

I have very wavy hair. My old brand of shampoo & conditioner was Iso- never could find a healthy brand that did not frizz my hair pre doterra. I loved my old brand but love my hair more with doTERRA's. It takes less to get my hair to do what I want and I feel its healthier as well.

The straw-like feeling I felt was removing build ups it lasted a while thank goodness the conditioner made up for its feel. If I get my hair colored by a regular stylets with the really nasty chemicals I get it again for a couple days- to a week again. If I get it highlighted with more natural maybe a day if straw feel with the shampoo- I just use extra conditioner and it softens. I feel its detoxing my hair. Others have experienced the same.

I use natural not dyed aloe gel on my hair after and I use lavender in water to spritz - calms frizzy's for me. I prefer to dry my hair with a diffuser and then add more aloe & lavender water.

I have used the glaze. It works nice. I prefer what I've been using for day to day . But if I want my hair just so- I add it to my hair right out of the shower to towel dried hair and it separates my ringlets nicely. I do add my aloe & lavender water still. I really don't spend much time on my hair and I'm picky about how it looks most of the time.
Hope that helps.

Heather

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment