Friday, July 11, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] diabetic having reaction to oils (feet very red and burning )pat, rob, anyone?

I have had similar issues.  I was doing fine as well for over a year, using the oils a lot, and ended up with rash on my hands that crusted over, cracked, bled, peeled.  This started about 9 mos. ago.  I thought perhaps I was cleansing as well, so went through the GX/PB protocol 3 times and it didn't help.  My dr. wasn't sure what it was, but he gave me a cream that seemed to help the itching (oils didn't help much).  It is still slowly spreading on my hands, and I even have a little on my face and legs.  Finally went to a dermatologist this week who diagnosed it as hand eczema (on my hands, seborrhea on my face, plain old eczema on legs).  After a couple of days of his protocol (steroidal cream and CeraVe lotion, and using gloves for food prep or any kind of work) it is noticeably better and I hope it continues to improve.  My question is, are there any gloves that can be used to deliver the oils to other places on the body, or are all gloves made of oil-based products?  I absolutely cannot stop using Serenity for my restless legs.  :-)

Kathleen, thank you for posting this.  I'm so glad to know I'm not an exception here.

On Friday, June 27, 2014 2:32:11 PM UTC-4, kayleen thomson wrote:
Kathleen, I have broken out in like a burn then it peeled and itched badly.  I have read more and more on people having rashes and itching.  Kinda scarey.  Kinda strange you have had no problems and now you are breaking out hope the oils have not changed.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment