Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Neck, shoulder, and knee pain

Thanks Pat. I have been applying the oils for a few days now. I have been able to sleep without pain in my shoulders since day one. I apply it only at night. My knee pain is also gone with one application a day.

However, my neck still hurts somewhat even when applying twice a day. I have only been putting the oils on the affected areas and balance on the arch of my feet.

It is difficult for me to reach my shoulder area and as I can't really see what I am doing or even feel the oils as I apply them I can't be sure each oil is going to the same area. The sandalwood is very thick and it is hard to even get out of the bottle. Would it be possible to put them all together in a roller bottle and apply in that way? Should I also be putting those oils (frank, sandalwood, and wintergreen) on the bottom of my feet along with the balance or in a different spot?

How does one learn all of these things? Are there any books that can explain techniques as well as what oils to use for different issues? I am finding this all very fascinating, but confusing!

Thanks, Sz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment