Friday, January 10, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swine flu symptoms

Isn't there a study about OnGuard being able to combat the Swine flu?! I would believe it because with it, I have fought off several viruses and the flu. I would take LLV regularly and OnGuard. When I feel I am getting acutely sick, I take 2 OnGuard+ over the next two hours and then take 2 more of the OnGuard + pills that day...and repeat it the next day if I have to. Usually I only need to do it a day. I also noticed when I don't take my LLV regularly (I only take it once a day), I am immediately more susceptible to getting sick. 

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:23:40 PM UTC+1, Melissa Webster wrote:
I am hearing that swine flu might be going around again where I'm from, as well as the flu. What is the best oil(s) to help prevent a person from getting this? 
Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment