Friday, January 10, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: mouth ulcers

I used to get a canker sore in my mouth that would last for days, any time I bit the inside of my cheek (which was frequently!)  I have been using Pat's protocol (except using 1 Tbsp. EVCO, melted, instead of FCO), for periodontal disease, and have had several benefits from it: my gums have improved, I no longer get canker sores (or it will be minor for only a day or two), and it seems that I don't bite myself nearly as often in the first place!   So, I think that either protocol may be beneficial for your friend.  I've read that there are also more benefits for the skin with EVCO vs FCO.  But if she uses EVCO, be sure to tell her to spit into the trash can, as it may solidify and clog plumbing!  Also, teeth should be brushed immediately after to clear out all the bacteria you've collected while pulling. I do my protocol twice a day.

Please let us know how your friend progresses.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment