Sunday, September 15, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: No Family Physician Kit?!

Pat, please do not put words in my mouth. I am completely clear that this was your suggestion and not doTERRA's--as I've read it before on this blog. I never said doTERRA was setting people up. I said it can appear to new customers that they are being set up--by me or by anyone. I live in an area with a high poverty rate (and a low awareness of alternative health), and people often have some anxiety about spending money on anything that they can't eat, drive or live in. Saying, oh, just order this other kit that is $100 more but a better deal, does not inspire confidence or trust. You are preaching to the choir about how wonderful doTERRA is. I often tell people how I could not be involved in any sales at all unless the company had the high level of integrity that doTERRA has, and I also tell them if they ever have a problem, they can depend on customer service to make it right. I am also aware that even the APPEARANCE of impropriety is not good for business. My concern IS for my new IPC, and I want to be sure their first experience with the company (and with me) is one of complete integrity and full service, rather than having to tell them that they have to order something else because what they really want won't go through due to inventory glitches. As I said, I am aware this is the result of growing pains, but I have asked my upline to stress to corporate the importance of correcting this problem, as it is negatively affecting my customers (and me). It's not just a matter of getting my points, there is also the danger of this simple computer glitch totally alienating the new IPC to the point that they don't place the order at all. However, the timing of this problem IS affecting my ability to collect my points for the trip.
Janice
On Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:42:25 PM UTC-5, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Back up a bit on that Janice. DoTerra is not telling them they can't buy the FP kit they have to buy the Home Essential. That was my suggestion. Why would you even think it is a set up? You obviously need to do a little more research in this amazing company that dedicated the entire company to God and would never do anything that even hints of impropriety ,
Our company is growing at speeds unheralded in a MLM company and I'm sure they will be able to fill your order and new enrollments asap. However, no matter how it turns out  they will make good on it, including your points to Tulum.  I think I would be more concerned about my new IPC than my points.

Pat


On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Janice Ladnier <essential...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've had SO MANY problems with stuff being out of stock (at least according to the computers). Last night I tried to do a new enrollment and 3 of the 9 oils on the order came up unavailable.  It is really bad timing, since I'm trying to get some final points in for the Tulum trip. I have someone who wants to enroll tomorrow with the Family Physician's Kit, and it's a real stretch for them to afford it, so the Home Essentials is out of the question (at least before the deadline). It also feels a little yucky to me to tell people that doTERRA won't let them by the FPK but they can buy a more expensive one. It sort of sounds like a setup--very unprofessional. I've asked my upline to please pass on that it would be very helpful if we could still process orders when things show up back-ordered. I'm so thrilled that doTERRA is growing rapidly, but these growing pains really need to be worked out.

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 4:59:55 AM UTC-5, Meg wrote:
Trying to enroll a new IPC and it says that the Family Physician Kit is out of stock. Anyone else have this problem recently?

Meg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment