Wednesday, February 6, 2013

RE: [Everything doTERRA] How do I tell people exactly how to sign up for this group

I'm so glad you asked this, Janet.  It used to be so easy to go to everythingdoterra.com then click on the Google group & you were in.  Now I don't refer people much because I haven't figured out an easy way to get on.  I have to pull up a post (like this one), scroll down to the bottom & click on "To post to this group, send email to . . . "  I must just not be getting it!  :0)

 

From: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com [mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Janet Fullmer
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:11 PM
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] How do I tell people exactly how to sign up for this group

 


When I signed up to be a part of this group, the way I signed up was easy.  Now when I try to tell people how to sign up, they get stuck and have questions.  Can someone tell me a step by step process on how to subscribe to this google group so I share this with my customers.

Thanks, everyone!

Janet Fullmer Independent Product Consultant, doTERRA
Tel: 801 763 8038 | Mobile: 801 763 8038
doterramother@gmail.com | www.essentialoilsbydoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment