Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sinus Trouble

I applied helichrysum and sandalwood all along the sinus area where the pain and pressure was and on my chest. I also put purify  on a q tip & swabbed the inside of my nose thoroughly & as far up as I could go along with puting a drop of purify on cotton balls & placing  in both ears. I also rubbed melaleuca on the outside of my ears and then applied a hot pack as I went to sleep. Two hours later when I woke up my sinus pain &pressure were relieved and I could breathe freely through my nose. Talking about excited! I tried so many different remedies for two days and nothing seemed to work until I did this!

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:57:56 AM UTC-7, Ellen M wrote:
I would love to get everyone's input on sinus issues - whether it be pressure or infection - someone is questioning how it could relate to bad breath, and how best to treat it.

On another note, I have tried the irrigation protocol (at 1/2 strength) for sinus infection on myself. It was WAY too potent for me, even at half strength. My eyes were watering, my nose was burning, and I could feel tension in the drainage on the sides of my neck (I forget what it's called). I've barely used half of what I should, but need to take a break. Besides wondering if I am doing it wrong, can the water and oil mixture be put into the microwave to reheat (to get it warm)? I'm not sure if this will alter it's properties and effectiveness.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment