Friday, February 8, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for an IPC in the Madison, AL area

Thank you everyone! I will pass along these posts to her and hopefully she will be in contact with you. She is signed up under me as an IPC but hasn't ever attended a class. It would be good for her to get one or two under her belt - just so she knows what she is doing. I don't know if she is going to sell yet or not but I know she needs someone close by who has classes to attend.

On Friday, February 8, 2013 9:57:42 AM UTC-7, Janice Ladnier wrote:
Carla, I'm available to present a class as part of Diamond Club in Fayetteville while I'm in the area. People who attend and enroll would receive a free oil through Diamond Club, and of course they would enroll under you. Let me know at essential...@gmail.com if you'd like to be added to my agenda.

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:23:48 AM UTC-6, Carla wrote:
I'm in Fayetteville, TN which is just north of there.  There are several of us in this area.  You can e-mail me privately.  What training does she need?

Carla


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment