Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Starting menopause and desperate for help

Hi Sharon ~ I am taking the LLV, for my issues (which is why I got into doTERRA) I use whisper.  It has helped me so much I do not need it all the time.  Other then the LLV and the occasional whisper I use oils as I feel called to.  I have used a lot of Balance (bottom of the feet daily) as of late.  I always use lemon in my water.  

Good luck and hang in there....  

On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:52:49 PM UTC-5, Sharon C wrote:
I have started the change and was on Dr. prescribed hormones to help with night sweats, cramps, PMS and migraines. I switched over to the doTERRA womens solice, estrogen and bone suppements which was fine for about 3 months and yesterday it was like I hit a brick wall!! Can anybody give any suggestions to help with female issues my family would love you and so would I.
 
Sharon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment