Sunday, December 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Disappointed

 I was also sick recently, with the flu I believe. I had to sort of wing the flu bomb since I don't have melaluca, and it seems a popular ingredient in the flu bomb.
So after a day of starting to feel sick I became convinced I caught the bug my boyfriend so nicely brought home. ugh. I immediately started taking flu bombs and drinking tons of water with oils (I love my slim and sassy + lemon + on guard) and though I didn't feel great, it kept it from getting worse and I recovered within 2 days. I know 2 people that had the same thing and they were both stuck in bed for 2 days with it taking OTC meds and it took them over a week to feel better.  I was only sick for 3 days, and it was fairly mild. I am certain it would have gotten much worse had I not used my oils how I did!

Also, it probably sounds odd, but something kept telling me to use Lavender oil and when I finally did- wow! So that goes with what the others are saying for use what your body needs. I'm not sure how to muscle test but I'm sure it would have been a definite yes for lavender if I did!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment