Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lotus Diffuser - for Business (Salons/Spas etc)

The Lotus is my personal favorite and I have it in 2 different salons/spas.  they  like it for the look (aroma ace is better suited for a drs office/clinical setting) and no one has ever complained about having to refill it.  Most people love the scent it puts out so much that they probably over use it but don't care. 
 
They report it's tranquil to look at; is quiet in a massage setting, and the aroma is light enough not to annoy but heavy enough to smell.  I drop these off to clients I'm trying to recruit and they always want one when I come to pick it up.  If you're going to show a diffuser to a spa this is the one. 
 

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:35:47 PM UTC-4, DanielH wrote:
Hi

I'm preparing to send out a major promotion to Salons and Spas in my area with the Lotus Diffuser (as that is the only diffuser available to purchase in UK).

Before I do so, I just wondered if anyone here had experience on using the diffuser in a business setting such as a salon? With the Lotus, it would require filling up with water and oils fairly frequently, though I hope that won't be too much of a nuisance. Feedback would be great.

The idea is to get them using the diffuser for the aroma in the salon.

Cheers

Daniel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment