Friday, March 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser from My Oil Business

Hi,
I have had one of these - I purchased it at a local spa. It didn't
last very long - I had trouble with the electrical connection and the
company had to replace it for me. The replacement one also had the
same problem and again didn't last. Maybe it was just a lemon? I did
like that you can switch the light on or off and the there was a
setting that the light can change colors.

Good luck!


On Mar 29, 11:50 pm, KaT <kathy.alldre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just saw that myoilbusiness.com is offering a new diffuser for $49!
> I wish we could earn points for purchasing this one. I want to hear
> reviews. Anyone used this diffuser before?
>
> Pearlessence Spa Mist Diffuser -http://www.myoilbusiness.com/Pearlessence-Spa-Mist-Diffuser_p_599.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment