Sunday, September 15, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: No Family Physician Kit?!

I understand your frustration, however, products being out of stock
is a fact of business life you just have to get used to when you are in
business. doTERRA's in stock rate is truly amazing. I did the ordering
for a large retail store with 1000s of SKUs and every single order there
would be out of stock items. In fact 10% was considered a low rate (20%
being the norm). Almost always it would be product that customers were
desperately waiting for.
doTERRA is usually very accommodating, in fact more so than any
company I've worked with. You can usually call the next day and work
things out. A solution many people have adopted is simply to keep a
Family Ph. Kit on hand along with a stock of common oils. Then you just
place the order and have it shipped to your address. If it isn't
something that you are able to do then perhaps your upline is able to.
I think it is normal to want to vent when you are frustrated,
however, I typically suggest my team vent to me personally when they
need to instead of putting negative energy out publicly. You never know
who will be exposed to it and sometime it will hurt your bottom line.
gin
On 9/14/2013 4:31 PM,
> I've had SO MANY problems with stuff being out of stock (at least
> according to the computers). Last night I tried to do a new enrollment
> and 3 of the 9 oils on the order came up unavailable. It is really
> bad timing, since I'm trying to get some final points in for the Tulum
> trip. I have someone who wants to enroll tomorrow with the Family
> Physician's Kit, and it's a real stretch for them to afford it, so the
> Home Essentials is out of the question (at least before the deadline).
> It also feels a little yucky to me to tell people that doTERRA won't
> let them by the FPK but they can buy a more expensive one. It sort of
> sounds like a setup--very unprofessional. I've asked my upline to
> please pass on that it would be very helpful if we could still process
> orders when things show up back-ordered. I'm so thrilled that doTERRA
> is growing rapidly, but these growing pains really need to be worked out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment