Saturday, September 14, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: No Family Physician Kit?!

I think out of stock items are usually back in stock in less than 2 days. Why don't you just try putting the order in again Monday? :)

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 14, 2013, at 8:31 PM, Janice Ladnier <essentialwellness4@gmail.com> wrote:

I've had SO MANY problems with stuff being out of stock (at least according to the computers). Last night I tried to do a new enrollment and 3 of the 9 oils on the order came up unavailable.  It is really bad timing, since I'm trying to get some final points in for the Tulum trip. I have someone who wants to enroll tomorrow with the Family Physician's Kit, and it's a real stretch for them to afford it, so the Home Essentials is out of the question (at least before the deadline). It also feels a little yucky to me to tell people that doTERRA won't let them by the FPK but they can buy a more expensive one. It sort of sounds like a setup--very unprofessional. I've asked my upline to please pass on that it would be very helpful if we could still process orders when things show up back-ordered. I'm so thrilled that doTERRA is growing rapidly, but these growing pains really need to be worked out.

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 4:59:55 AM UTC-5, Meg wrote:
Trying to enroll a new IPC and it says that the Family Physician Kit is out of stock. Anyone else have this problem recently?

Meg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/LAhV6oajuPE/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment