Sunday, September 15, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: daily headaches

I made my husband, who gets migraines, a roller bottle mixed with equal parts lavender, peppermint, and frankincense in fractionated coconut oil that has been a lifesaver for him as his migraines were becoming more frequent (and worrisome.)  He applies this to the back of his neck, temples, and forehead. If he's at home, I will give him a massage on his back with the blend as well. I had a migraine coming on the other night (lights were beginning to bother me and I felt pretty bad) and within minutes, I felt relief. I can't remember where I read this blend (I can't take credit for it!) but we love it. Hope your friend finds what works for him.

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:52:33 AM UTC-7, val...@donhampton.com wrote:
I know this has been talked about A LOT on this forum.  I've saved a slug of the posts but wondering if anyone wants to share a great protocol/oil that works amazing for them.  I have a dear friend who wakes up every am w/a headache & has it all day long--in his 50s & started this a few years ago.  Drs have checked him out & found nothing noteworthy.  I've suggested the name of a great chiropractor, also, hoping an adjustment will help.  I'm taking him some samples tomorrow (Past Tense, peppermint, etc) & was hoping for some input.  Thank you!















--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment