Monday, September 16, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Are bonuses paid the following month?

Maybe I'm going crazy and maybe I just never paid attention but can someone tell me when the 3x3 bonuses are paid? I assumed we were paid these bonuses once our structure criteria was hit during the month (or at least would be paid within the applicable month). But looking back, I was never paid my 3x3 bonus for August. I did receive my commissions & fast tracks for the months but I never received my bonus and it was the first time I had hit the next structure level, so I was REALLY looking forward to receiving the bonus payment. Perhaps bonus checks are sent the following month? But that seems kinda silly, if we earn our bonus in a certain month it should be paid that same month (you would think). Can someone explain to me the schedule in which the 3x3 is paid? Is it within the current month or is it paid the following month?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment