Thursday, February 7, 2013

RE: [Everything doTERRA] I need help with Asthma

Interesting!  I will try Lime in my water, too.


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 
Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils eBook


 



Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:26:05 -0800
From: jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
CC: everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] I need help with Asthma

Hi,
I have been told by friends that drinking Lime in their water helped & greatly reduced the need for inhalers.
My husband and nephews had horrible asthma until we got them to chiropractors that knew to adjust the upper back for that particular nerve.  If that is the cause of the asthma it will only take a few adjustments.  My husband also has to stay off whole milk and stay away from some wood dusts that he is allergic to. You can email me directly if you have an interest in the non oil part of this answer.
Julie

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:14:21 PM UTC-7, Reiki Riki wrote:
I have been able to manage my asthma using Breathe, Peppermint and the Allergy combo - Lemon Lavender and Peppermint.  I use the Breathe and peppermint on my chest when I feel congested, put it in my palms and cup my hands over my mouth and inhale deeply, and take a capsule with 4 drops each of Lemon Lavender and Peppermint.
I do not need to do this daily anymore, and use as symptoms flare up.


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 
Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils eBook




Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:34:58 -0800
From: jeanie...@dm-tech.com
To: Everythin...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] I need help with Asthma

I have had asthma all my life, I'm now 60.  I want to get off QVar (beclomethasone dipropionate).  I did the 3 week candida cleanse and have stayed off all white flour.  I eat very little white sugar, just the amount that comes in my coffee creamer.  I'm rubbing Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Frankincense on my chest twice a day, and using Breathe.  I tried getting off the meds after the candida cleanse and that lastest about 4 days until I couldn't take the stress of not breathing well and found myself using my rescue inhaler 2-3 times a day.  I need help.  Who is using something that works for them?  Thank you, Jeanie
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment