Thursday, February 7, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils Causing a Rash

Hi. I know what you mean and it is an inconvenience.  I must dilute all the essential oils or I get a itchy red rash, especially under my chin, neck and chest.  

For convenience I use empty oil bottles and leave 20 or so drops in the 15ml size and add fco to fill it up.  I put a sticker with big D on it so I know it is diluted.  Or I put the oils on with the doTERRA lotion.  It was hard for me to come to grips with this reality, but I've embraced it and have found convenience non-the-less.  Good luck! 

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:52:51 PM UTC-9, Faye wrote:
I have been using the oils for  a long long time and use them at different times for different ailments.  In the last few months I have developed a rash anytime the oils touch anywhere on my body except the bottom of my feet.  I use breathe for asthma and when it was on my chest I got an itchy, bumpy rash that lasted for a couple of weeks.  I used to use lavender around my neck and the same thing developed.  I used digest zen a couple of days ago for horrible heartburn and it did little on my stomach but totally stopped the heartburn once I put it on my chest but now I have the rash.  I was filling a capsule with slim and sassy and some dripped down my fingers and again, the rash.  It's fine on the bottom of my feet except that, of course, I kick my socks off when sleeping and now my ankles are itchy and bothering me.  I use many different oils and won't stop but....any suggestions??

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment