Thursday, February 7, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: heavy bleeding - need help

Actually, I am great.  After all that, it was really pretty normal.  The doctor said it is "normal" in lots of women starting to go through menopause so lets run some tests and ultrasounds.  I said, if it is normal, why am I running tests?  Just to make sure they said.  Anyway, so, I did not do the tests and meanwhile my little elderly neighbor (like a mother to me) told me Oh honey, that happens in most women, so then I relaxed and wasn't worried any more.  Now, all this to say, there is more to the story.  Then I went to conference last year and they brought out the new womens products.  I took them home and decided to start on the womens phytoestrogen.  I started on it and 2 or 2 1/2 weeks later I started my cycle.  And, no heavy bleeding part.  It was the first period I had had in 24 years that was "normal".  I didn't have to put down towels on the bed, I didn't bleed through all my pants, etc.,  (too much information I am sure).  Anyway, I didn't think it could work that fast, but on my next cycle, the same thing.  I was such a happy camper!!  Then a few months later a friend showed up at my door and was bleeding bad, etc.,  Her need was bigger than mine and I gave her my phytoestrogen and could wait (I thought) till the following month!  Wrong!  All that came back, so I immediately got back on it.  4 months later, again, I gave mine away and went on a leadership conference for our church.  And boy, was I sorry I ran out!!  So, I know it is the phytoestrogen. It has been a wonderful blessing in my life.  The two people I gave it to had the same success.  It has been over a year (and besides those two times I gave it away) I haven't had any issues, feel great, etc.,  Needless to say I have three bottles on my shelf now and if I get down to one I start to sweat profusely!!!!!!!  On those times I did run out because I gave it away, I then went back to using geranium every 20-30 minutes, 2 drops on my abdomen, till it stopped the bleeding or got it under control and that works great!!!  Hope this helps.  Thanks.
On Thursday, February 7, 2013 3:10:22 AM UTC-7, victoriarose wrote:
Hi Brenda,

I'm reading this post from 2 years ago because I'm having irregular bleeding myself. I was wondering where you are now with it all? What course did you take? Is it resolved?

Thanks so much!
Victoria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment