Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Lap band

The EOmega does not do well with the taste of the Smoothie so he takes it alone.
It's not easy and he has to be careful but he also knows its important. He can handle
a few (one at a time) so that is how we do it.

Pat

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> wrote:
So what about the XeOmega??? Does he take this separately or not at
all? Just curious b/c I've drank the water after showing how quickly
it dissolves in water compared to other brands and it's pretty nasty
tasting...I'm pretty gusty but not sure I could do it daily:) Thanks!

On Jan 20, 6:30 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have actually shared some of his smoothies and they taste great. For
> instance today I used 1 cup coconut milk, then frozen kale, pineapple,
> blueberries, strawberries, 9 raw almonds, 1/2 cucumber , I scoop Vanilla
> Trim Shake, 2 CRS, 2 MVz (opened and emptied into shake) and one fresh
> banana. I also put some fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tablespoon of Chie
> Blended well and I drank about 1 cup of it and it was delicious.
> I use leftovers from my produce, freeze all my greens, whatever fresh fruit
> is handy and just be creative.
>
> YUMMY
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> > What about the taste? How much of an adjustment is it?
> > gin
> > On 1/20/2012 3:32 AM, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
>
> >> My husband struggles with any type of pills so I put his in his green
> >> smoothie every day.
>
> >> Pat
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@**googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.**com<http://www.everythingdoterra.com>
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment