Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] policy

I am just a bit confused. You are not enrolling your friend that is coming over, correct? Your friend is coming over and then enrolling you? Just making sure you are not turning your friend over to someone else. That would not be a good business move.
And because this is a product driven company and also one full of Integrity it is a wonderful company to be involved with.
Many Blessings,
Pat

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com> wrote:
Okay, it's a complimentary product and I just can't see passing it up when it's a forced matrix and only $35 a month for the product.  My upline would be a friend who is bringing his whole team over from another company so my downline will fill up quickly.  It won't take much effort so I can still focus on doTERRA and I could really use quick extra income while I build doTERRA for the long haul.  :)
Both lines will help us as a nation take our health care into our own hands and are changing peoples lives.
Thank you so much for looking that up for me! 
Blessings,
Riki


On Jan 20, 2012 6:05 PM, "Ginny Eiseman" <ginny@kpunet.net> wrote:
http://www.doterra.com/tools/documents/PolicyManual.pdf
Section 3, K makes it sound like you have to be very careful. Logic would make me believe if it was a complimentary product that doTerra didn't have a version of at all you might be safe. Although, I think they could also argue pretty easily that any MLM could be a competing company.
gin


On 1/20/2012 1:05 PM, Riki Evans wrote:
Does anyone know what doTERRA's policy is for belonging to different MLM's?  I came across an amazing product that I think would fit so well with doTERRA's products and it's a forced matrix quick builder.  I love doTERRA and will build it no matter what but a quick build would only help me get doTERRA to more people.  I want to do both.
Is that allowed?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment