to massage everything in well. I want to get the full benefits of the
oils. Thanks!
On Jan 20, 4:25 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I know that he might have said that, but in what exact context I can't tell
> you. I also know that he has said many times how quickly it absorbs into
> the skin. I have had immediate help from topical applications and I know I
> got more than 10% of the oil.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, unless you use a warm towel on any application the oils are only
> > 10% effective?
>
> > On Jan 19, 9:00 pm, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > It means when you apply oil to the skin, don't just put it on but massage
> > > it in or most of it will evaporate/dissapate. Put an oil on the skin then
> > > massage in then put a hot/very wam towel over it for a few minutes - that
> > > is applying heat.
>
> > > On , Gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > I was looking over Dr Hills FB page and came across a comment he made
> > > > that on average less than 10% of an EO is absorbed when applied
> > > > unaided to the skin compared to nearly 80% if applied with a technique
> > > > or heat. Then he went on to say he suggests superficial massaging of
> > > > tissue along with the specified EO. Will someone please explain this
> > > > to me.
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment