Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: policy

What is the company and product?


From: Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com>
To: Everythingdoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: policy

I understand and do agree with that concept.  However since this is a forced matrix, people will fall under me easily from my upline, who is bringing his large team with him so I do not anticipate having to put a lot of effort into building.
I am in a financial situation where I am going to have to do something to increase my income quickly or I will not be able to keep up with doTERRA.

> Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:56:23 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: policy
> From: doterralutz@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I believe it was Clouse that said to stick with and focus on one mlm
> at a time. When you do more than that you wind up splitting your
> attention and not progressing like you would want to. My wife and I
> have decided to do that. We may buy freeze dried food from Shelf
> Reliance but we won't be selling it. We are focusing on DoTERRA.
> Quite frankly between this and our full time jobs we don't have time
> for anything else and when we do go full time with DoTERRA, we plan on
> enjoying our free time and not filling it in with the headaches of
> another job. Im just saying...
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment