Saturday, January 21, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zyto ?

We muscle test the LLV pack periodically and I've taken 4 + Alpha CRS
more then once. I think I read that the Zito scan is only effective
every 2 weeks. There was a time when I over came the cold sour virus
from taking hangfuls of L-Lizien (sp). They are horse pills. After
all the med I used to be on and the horse pills. I'm thankful for
only needing 11 supplements a day most days. It's all perspective. :)

Heather in AK

On Jan 21, 5:13 am, "lagra...@hotmail.com" <lagra...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> it has asked for each of the pills throughout the month.?
> Grrr. . .hate the idea of adding another pill.  it is all i can do to
> get all of these down each day.   But, will try?
>
> On Jan 20, 6:29 pm, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Take one more capsule of the LLV daily than you are now doing. Just curious
> > - what are the things that come up - vitamins?
>
> > On , "lagra...@hotmail.com" <lagra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I have been taking the Vitality pack now for several months
> > > consistently. I have run the Zyto 4-5 times this month and each time
> > > it is indicating one or another product from the vitality pack. Does
> > > anyone have an explanation for this? Thanks!
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment