Saturday, January 21, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: policy

my daughter is in the same boat. She signed up thinking she could sign
people up and make enough to get her own and maybe make a few bucks.
She has an aromatherapist who she sent samples to and is really
interested. 50 points don't seem too bad really to get the 2%
commission, but right now she just is not able to do it. I thought
about ordering mine through her but she lives in the UK and with the
exchange rate and shipping I can't afford that too long. Does anyone
know how many months you have to have a loyalty reward order before
you would qualify for a commission? If her friend wanted to sign up
would she be able to set up a LR order and still get her commission?
Doterra is very very good with specials, and free items, but I really
don't like this way, kind of leaves out people who would benefit from
the company.

On Jan 21, 6:34 pm, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
> Oh he wants to soon but he totally relies on MLM for his family and the other company closed suddenly so he has to do something that will build quickly. And truly you need to spend about $150 a month with doTERRA, $35 wouldn't get you commissions. Which is where it is hard for me! :) And I want more oils, I love them!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment