On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
Katz,
Thank you so much, Daniel has been having a rough time of it and not one of us thought of this simple remedy.
Bless You,
PatOn Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Katz Delauney-Leija <kdelauney@sc.rr.com> wrote:
Don't forget the simplest easiest way to detox gently is one drop peppermint and one drop lemon in your drinking water…can be done several times a day. I have a client with eczema on her legs and several other things wrong.She has been using the above formula for three months now as she could tolerate nothing else and she is 90% better, now ready to move on to other stuff.--KatzOn Jan 20, 2012, at 9:06 AM, DanielH wrote:I'm about to move into the LLV (my supply of the old equivalent -
Lifelong Wellness - is at an end). I've already mentioned here before
that I have major problems with eczema, which since my last posting on
the issue, is still very prevalent.
I've been looking at the Terrazyme, and the Zendocrine. My initial
concern with these is that I had read that they detoxify the body and
having tried the GX Assist (and barely survived to tell the story)
I've wanted to avoid the detoxing products. However, when I read about
Terrazyme and Zendocrine supplements, it sounds like they just 'boost'
the body... not detoxify it. In which case, i'd be happy to give them
a go too, as in that way, they'd be similar to the purpose of the LLV.
Also there is the PB Assist. I've only used this following the
devasting GX Assist (although the PB Assist could hardly mop up the
damage). Now havng read other comments, I'm wondering if I should be
taking these (PB Assist) on a daily basis too... just as a supplement
to the body?
Then I read that in addition to the LLV, it is recommended to take a
couple of essential oils (can't remember the ones mentioned) in a
capsule in the evening with the LLV.
So... LLV + Terrazyme + Zendocrine + PB Assist + capsule with
essential oils...... hmm... is it recommended to take all these
together?
And, anything else?
I would sure love this eczema to settle... and no actual oil itself
has helped. So now I'm trying the supplement route.
Cheers
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
Katz Delauney-Leija MSWPhoenix Rising LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment