On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm seriously trying not to take what that dr told her
personally...but my first reaction is":REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME,
WON'T LET HER????!!!???" are you kidding me??? Who is HE to tell her
what she can/can't do to save HER OWN LIFE!!!! I guess this same dr
would suggest either chemo or radiation though, huh??? Urrrrrrgh...ok
off my soap box and onto a solution...
For the muscle spasms I'd try Lemongrass and/or Cypress these both
help with cramps/spasms...I would STRONGLY suggest that IF she is
unwilling to go against the drs orders about franki that she apply it
topically to both her abdomen as well as the pressure points on her
feet (around her ankles) for her female parts at least 2x day if not
more;) If it were me I'd take the franki internally no matter what but
I do understand this can be sensitive subject for some &no matter what
they will not go against drs orders:) I'd pray pray pray too...and if
she can afford it I would suggest LLV to help w/her overall health/
energy/immunity...
Blessings!
> I am trying to help a lady that has uncontrollable muscle spasms and
> just found out she has stage 1 cervical cancer. I have given her
> frankincense, lavender, aromatouch, and balance samples. Her doctors
> wont let her take the frankinscense internally. She is also
> underweight. I know the oils can help her, I just don't know how to
> proceed. Finances are really tight for them also. I would appreciate
> any suggestions. Thank you
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment