Saturday, January 21, 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] policy

I've tried to persuade him to just come to doTERRA, but he will not.  His partner joined the other company and is bringing his team of 1500 and my friend knows that some, many, will go under him.  I don't know how to top that.  I wish I did!


Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:06:52 -0900
From: ginny@kpunet.net
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] policy

I have to agree with Pat. The key is how you place people and a supportive upline is critical. If you don't have a supportive upline it is harder but really there are so many videos and webpages with helpful information you can do it by yourself. I definitely pay for my oils and then some. Very happy with the comp plan. Can't wait to hit my 7th level!
gin
On 1/21/2012 4:16 PM, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
If you structure properly and get everyone on board you will make money right away. If you have a good upline that will help and support you then you will have money the first week. Even  though over 500 people are in his group that is not really a lot, when you consider making a huge amount of money.
I think we have one of the most secure and lucrative compensation plans I have ever seen.
I really hope this all works well for both of you.

Pat

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com> wrote:
Oh he wants to soon but he totally relies on MLM for his family and the other company closed suddenly so he has to do something that will build quickly. And truly you need to spend about $150 a month with doTERRA, $35 wouldn't get you commissions. Which is where it is hard for me! :) And I want more oils, I love them!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment