the old one for treating Dyshidrotic eczema.
I had a similar reaction on my face to the old clear skin. I have the
new one and I use it from time to time but have a tendency to forget
about it because between the time of the old and the new I mixed some
geranium with FCO and I use it for blemishes, redness, scratches, etc.
and it works very well.
But I do not get a reaction from the new clear skin.
gin
On 1/21/2012 12:42 PM, AustinTXNicole wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was wondering about the new Clear Skin blend. I have the original
> formula, and I do not like it. I have Rosacea, and the Clear Skin
> makes my face BURN really bad to the point where I have stopped using
> it. I am hesitant to buy the new formula, 1) because I am afraid it
> may not help my Rosacea and 2) that it will burn.
>
> On a side note, if anyone wants to buy my clear skin , it's for sale!
> I haven't used very much of it at all.
>
> I would really appreciate feedback on the new Clear Skin formula.
>
> Thanks!
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment