Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Muscle Spasms and Stage 1 cervical Cancer

Unfortunately doctors have no concept on the whole of alternative wellness. I have a nephew who is a RN and he won't use the oils because he said he had seen too many cases in the Emergency Room where people had overdosed on oils and herbs. And again, unfortunately there are some oils and herbs out there that have been abused and not manufactured properly.
This all makes our calling a bit more difficult. The purity of our oils is unsurpassed. I would explain to her the difference  and then offer her the opportunity to make a leap of faith in using the oils and regaining her health.
My cousin is an Emergency Room Doctor and also sits on a national holistic board. We are seeing more and more medical personnel crossing over and understanding eastern medicine.
So we need to never give up and continue to share the oils and teach and train.

Pat

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Diane <stubbornredhead1.1@juno.com> wrote:
I am trying to help a lady that has uncontrollable muscle spasms and
just found out she has stage 1 cervical cancer.  I have given her
frankincense, lavender, aromatouch, and balance samples.  Her doctors
wont let her take the frankinscense internally.  She is also
underweight.  I know the oils can help her, I just don't know how to
proceed.  Finances are really tight for them also.  I would appreciate
any suggestions.  Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment