Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How to use whisper

I get the most positive feedback about whisper as I wear it as perfume...
I also have a necklace that I purchased from Aroma Tools @ convention that I have whisper in ... People absolutely love the oil as a perfume..
I have 6 women that order it consistently !  Men love it too but fortunately don't express their joy that loud... HA..
V

Aroma Necklace with Essential Oil Vial (Miscellaneous Shapes)



















On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> wrote:
The bottle actually says to dilute it although most people don't (I asked about this with my first bottle).  You can also just put a couple drops on your hair. I put a couple drops on my palms, spread it around a bit and then wipe it on my hair so I can smell it and it lasts longer than on the skin.  When I was working more with the public I actually got better results when I was wearing it.  I would suggest you also listen to the recording on www.builddoterra.com under Education.  Very interesting!

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM, rrickconnie0090@msn.com <rrickconnie0090@msn.com> wrote:
I used my whisper for the 1st time this morning and seemed to have an
allergic reaction.. It burned and physically burned the front of my
neck. I could not find any protocal but thought you could use as a
perfume so applied neat. Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner

Launching soon: http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen

(604) 905-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--







The oils sell themselves,

 The Modern Essential Book is the expert,

I simply facilitate the meeting!



   God's has  boundless opportunities for us           
Victoria May Talley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment