Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] class description

You can always go in to your back office, builddoterra.com or mydoterra.com/tools and find a variety of powerpoints and video's. Good luck. I'm having a big event next month, so I am preparing as well. Let us know it goes and what was effective and what wasn't. We can all learn from each other. If your listening to the mentoring calls that Alyse Sedivey is doing, she just did a wonderful webinar on how to get people to come to a class. Not sure where she posted everything, but I took pictures of the powerpoint. I'm sure you will do fabulous. Happy Oiling,
Jan In Florida <><



-----Original Message-----
From: CeriAnn <shortir8wm@hotmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] class description

Hi all! I am going to teach my first official class! I need to create a outline and write up a class description. I need to have the description in tomorrow. Two lines to say it all!  I am teaching at a facility that promotes emergency preparedness and self reliance. I am thinking I need to give a general overview of essential oils. Then maybe choose the most popular oils and teach how to use them. I guess I am thinking a lot along the lines of the first class that I went to that was a "Dr. Mom" class. It's been awhile. : ) I know there are tons of resources out there, what are they? Does anyone have a great one or two line intro/description that seems effective. I've been using oils for a few years and I've held informal "study groups" in my home, but this place frequently fills up with forty-ish people! I'm a little intimidated but very excited. It's great to be able to reach so many people. I feel a huge responsibility to present the oils well. I appreciate any thoughts and suggestions : )                                                               Ceri  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment