Sunday, January 22, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil of the week: Eucalyptus

I use it a lot for cleaning, removing stickers but mostly in the
inside of the toilet lid on the porcelain of the bowl as it smells so
clean and fresh when you open the lid.

On Jan 22, 8:23 am, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
> Eucalyptus oil is great for healing wounds, burns, cuts, sores AND It is
> also effective on insect bites and stings.
>
> On , AustinTXNicole <nmhallida...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I like to rub Eucalyptus on my throat and chest for a really bad cough
> > that I have had. It helps and I don't cough as much. I am also hoping
> > it will help with the mucus.
> > On Jan 9, 6:23 pm, Leah Spencer chrisandleahdote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've used it in the place of Breathe last year when I was nursing and
> > > needed to avoid peppermint at all costs. I was slowly recovering from a
> > > huge milk supply drop, and then I managed to get bronchitis. I hit it
> > hard
> > > with eucalyptus tea - hot water, honey and about 4 drops. Breathe in the
> > > steam, drink it up. I would also rub it on my chest and throat. I did
> > end
> > > up with a little bit of a detox from hitting the oils so hard, but I
> > really
> > > didn't want to go to the urgent care clinic.
>
> > > I also made a "butt bomb" capsule, since the quickest way to the lungs
> > is
> > > rectally. I believe I put in oregano, eucalyptus, frankincense and lots
> > of
> > > fractionated coconut oil. I think I did use Breathe once instead of
> > > eucalyptus.
>
> > > The actual thing that got rid of the infection was the "antibiotic" I
> > made
> > > with 4 drops lemon, 4 drops oregano, 4 drops OnGuard - 4 times a day.
> > And
> > > it took 4 days to really feel better. But the oils do work!! :)
>
> > > Blessings,
> > > Leah
>
> > > On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Lynn jpro...@q.com> wrote:
> > > > What do you use Eucalyptus for? Do you have a success story to tell?
> > > > Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
> > > > often. If in the coming months you have an exciting story to tell
> > > > about Eucalyptus, feel free to add it here! This can be ongoing.
>
> > > > Thanks!- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment