Sunday, January 22, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Muscle Spasms and Stage 1 cervical Cancer

I've just come through breast cancer treatment and I had great results
putting lemongrass in FCO and applying to the area of the spasm.

There are a LOT of options with our oils as she goes through
treatment. For example, wild orange is helping a client of mine with
her chemo-induced constipation.

And, remember, the LLV pack contains Frankincense...actually the kind
of Frank that Dr. Hill says has been specifically researched
successfully for its ability to halt the grow of cancer cells in the
laboratory.

Becca

On Jan 21, 10:55 pm, Diane <stubbornredhead...@juno.com> wrote:
> I am trying to help a lady that has uncontrollable muscle spasms and
> just found out she has stage 1 cervical cancer.  I have given her
> frankincense, lavender, aromatouch, and balance samples.  Her doctors
> wont let her take the frankinscense internally.  She is also
> underweight.  I know the oils can help her, I just don't know how to
> proceed.  Finances are really tight for them also.  I would appreciate
> any suggestions.  Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment