Dariers? ehlos danlos?
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 26, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Gretchen <prvb226@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No its not that. I don't remember what it is called but I know its not
> that.
>
> On Apr 25, 10:25 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does she have scleroderma? I know someone who got rid of it and could
>> perhaps put them in touch. She went "raw food" and also some other healing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Gretchen <prvb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I have a custimer who's grand daughter just finished her 13th surgery.
>>> She has a rare skin disorder and has had skin stretching done all over
>>> her body. She is 3 or 4. Anyway her body is covered in scars. They
>>> want to see what oils can do to help and see if keloids can be
>>> prevented. Looking in the ME book I found this recipe.
>>
>>> 3 drops helichrysum
>>> 3 drops frank
>>> 4 drops lavender
>>> 2 tsp fco
>>
>>> I planned on putting in roller bottle for ease of use. That doesnt
>>> seem like a whole lotta drops when you consider this recipe for
>>> psoriasis on everythingessential.me
>>
>>> 20 drops lavender
>>> 20 drops melaleauca
>>> 20 drops geranium
>>
>>> I know these are 2 completely different things but there is a huge
>>> difference between 10 drops and 60. How do I know whats enough and
>>> whats a waste? More isnt always better.Also does the recipe on top
>>> seem appropriate for this little girl?
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>> --
>> Sharon Hoehner
>> * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
>> **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
>> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment