Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Urgent: UTI/Bladder Infection Need Help/My Success Story

Being new to oils, I don't know what to suggest in that area. I just wanted to say that you can take too much cranberry juice and it can be irritating, causing similar discomfort as the UTI itself; one glass a day is probably enough. Probiotics are good, as is flushing with water.
 
Linda - former UTI queen.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsemail@gmail.com> wrote:
The Help part: I've done a lot of reading in the group on this but
just want some confirmation: I only have a few citrus oils, (no
lemongrass), the Family Physician kit oils, eucalyptus, wintergreen &
the mood oils. I took a bath with On Guard, diluted On Guard & rubbed
it on my lower abdomen & was thinking 5 drops of Oregano & On Guard &
2 each of lemon & frankincense in a capsule & filling with coconut
oil; what do you guys thing? I also don't have GX or PB assist. Should
I do a tampon as well? I'm kind of nervous about vaginal insertion but
I want to be aggressive. Also, how would you recommend I do a
compress? I'll also drink as much lemon water as I can stand & will
take some Cran-Probiotics four times today.

Now the success part: I didn't realize how little oil you needed to
put in the bathwater & I put in 8 drops of On Guard & 8 of oregano!
Yikes! I immediately started itching all over & had that in combo with
the UTI pain! I was red & blotchy all over my body. My husband
immediately took fractionated coconut oil peppermint & lavender &
massaged it all over & the redness is almost completely gone! I also
have horrible anxiety & was yelling at my poor husband to do all these
things for me because I was in so much pain. Mentally I don't usually
do very well with pain! But I remembered how my mom talked about
hypnosis when she had my sister & something in me wanted to prove that
I could handle childbirth someday so I told myself to start deep
breathing no matter how much pain I was in. It's amazing how when I
was laying in the bathtub I started deep breathing & it is a huge deal
for me to be able to slow down & breathe through pain! I visualized
that the pain on the "in" count of four was moving up into my abdomen,
held my breath for four counts & then visualized the pain washing back
down on the out count of eight. I've taken one Rx strength Azo type
pill & usually that makes the pain go away a little bit but now the
pain is almost completely gone. I still want to be aggressive with the
oils because I know it may come back with a vengeance & want to be
aggressive with it now that I can think more clearly. :-) I put
"urgent" in the subject line because I know the pain can come back at
any time. Thanks everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment