I had an event this weekend and I made mini cupcakes and put tangerine in the frosting. They were a big hit!
Suzy
Complement your good health choices with the highest-quality essential oils in the world, from doTERRA Visit my on-line store at www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward or call 505-325-3215 for more information.
Learn about the Zyto COMPASS scanner at this link. www.zytocompass.com/af/showard
From: Judy Holliday <judy.csi@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Tangerine!
I just thought I would ask everyone to post what they are using TANGERINE for?
I just recently put a few drops (maybe 3) into my meal replacement shake, chocolate flavor, (I did not put anything additional in the shake this time, I usually add strawberries.... I also always use almond milk or coconut milk and ice cubes) and I swear my shake this morning tasted just like those chocolate oranges your give your children at christmas in their stockings. LOVING Tangerine!!!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
I just recently put a few drops (maybe 3) into my meal replacement shake, chocolate flavor, (I did not put anything additional in the shake this time, I usually add strawberries.... I also always use almond milk or coconut milk and ice cubes) and I swear my shake this morning tasted just like those chocolate oranges your give your children at christmas in their stockings. LOVING Tangerine!!!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment