Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Where are you located

Melissa I sent you an email

Lori

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 15, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Melissa <missa317@gmail.com> wrote:

I am also in Fort Worth, TX. Moved here in the past year from Eagle Mtn, UT.

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:31:26 AM UTC-5, Lori Spalding wrote:
Fort worth, tx, wish I can go!!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 14, 2012, at 8:22 AM, cluffsb <ferguson.sandra@bell.net> wrote:

I am from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
 
 
I will not be going to the convention.  Everyone that is enjoy!
 

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:39:12 AM UTC-4, Brandy wrote:
I am wondering if I am the only Utah gal here, I think I saw someone
else post from Utah. Just wondering :) Also wondering who is going to
the training even in September here in Utah... I am very interested
just gotta save up! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment