Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Tick bite

I would try using Purify directly on the spots to pull out any possible toxins from it.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM, DoulaHeidi <doterra.heidi@yahoo.com> wrote:
RELATED QUESTION

I want to piggy-back on this question, since mine is related.  I removed a few ticks from my husband's back over 2 months ago.  (He was working outside rebuilding the deck on someone's home.)  

He did NOT develop the bruising or bull's eye markings at any of the sites.  However, two of the bite locations still bother him from time to time with itching and/or pain and they look red and raised somewhat like a pimple (with no pustule/head).

Anyone have experience with this and tips on oils/protocol?


Any other thoughts of what I should do?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment